Clinical Nurse Manager
Assistant Director of Nursing
Our client an excellent Nursing Home based in Dublin South is currently recruiting a
Clinical Nurse Manager.
Applicants are expected to meet the following essential criteria:
*Currently registered as a General Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
* Should have a minimum of 3 years post registration experience, one which must have been
at senior staff nurse or in a supervisory position.
* A minimum of 3 years post registration experience in Care of the Elderly is essential.
* Have proven clinical and professional managerial ability, leadership, communication and
* Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Strong IT skills
* Evidence of success in quality initiative
* Proven leadership & staff motivation skills
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate salary depending on experience excellent benefits.
For immediate interview please email CV to: email@example.com
For more information & full job spec Please Call Sylvia Harrison on 087 8550555