ICU Nurse Manager
Our client an established private Hospital in Dublin wishes to recruit a Clinical Nurse Manager 2 Intensive Care.
* The successful candidate will demonstrate managerial and leadership skills, participate in placing patients in appropriate care facilities & provide direct comprehensive nursing care too
* Communicate and co-operate with the medical & nursing staff in the delivery of quality ICU and continuing care for patients.
* Manage the student nurses , health care assistants, administration staff of the ICU unit.
* Be a Registered General Nurse and registered with NMBI
* At least 3 years recent post-registration nursing experience in an acute hospital setting here in Ireland with a minimum of three years recent nursing in the specialty area of ICU / Critical Care
* A recognised post-registration nursing course would be desirable
* Up to date ACLS course or be in pursuit of same.
* Management qualification or be in pursuit of same.
* Previous management experience would be an advantage.
* Possess well-developed leadership, interpersonal and organisational skills.
* Computer skills.
* Must have excellent patient care to a high standard
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable Private Hospital
For further information please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on mobile 087 2951493 or email email@example.com