Clinical Nurse Facilitator
Initial contract is a period of 6 months.
Our client an established Hospital in Dublin wishes to recruit a Clinical Nurse Facilitator who will provide education, training and support to all members of staff.
* Be a Registered General Nurse and registered with NMBI.
* Have a minimum of 3 years post registration experience in an acute hospital here in Ireland or similar.
* Recognised post-registration nursing course relevant to Theatre/Surgical services would be desirable
* A teaching qualification or be in pursuit of same
* Peri-operative Skills and knowledge essential .
* Be computer literate.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative
Excellent Salary for the right candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate, excellent salaries, working conditions & benefits for further details Please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on 087 2951493 or email your CV as a word attachment to email@example.com