Clinical Liaison Nurse
Our client an established Hospital in Dublin wishes to recruit a Clinical Liaison Nurse. The role of the Clinical Liaison Nurse is to ensure that your knowledge and skills in complex medical management of patients are utilised effectively and efficiently to facilitate the provision of a quality patient centred service.
* Registered General Nurse & live on the NMBI register
* Must have excellent management & leadership skills
* IT skills
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have acquired a level 8 post registration Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI), National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) major academic award relevant to speciality or a willingness to undertake within 1 year
* Commitment to Quality
* Resource Management
* Building and Maintaining Relationships
* Problem Solving & Decision Making
* Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
Excellent Salary plus allowances & much more for the right candidate with excellent benefits
For further information and full job spec
Please call Maria O' Dwyer today in confidence on mobile 087 2951493 or email Maria today if you have any queries on email@example.com
Keywords: Clinical Liaison Nurse,Hospital,Dublin,Nurse,CNM,Clinical Nurse Manager,Hospital jobs, Dublin