Clinical Skills Facilitator
Our client a well-established Private Hospital in Dublin wishes to recruit a Clinical Skills Facilitator CNM2 Grade to join the Nursing Team in the Theatre Department. The role is responsible for clinical support in Theatre.
* Registered General Nurse and registered with NMBI
* Have a minimum of five years post registration theatre nursing experience
* A recognised post-registration perioperative nursing course is essential
* A teaching qualification or be in pursuit of same is desirable
* Have excellent Managerial & Leadership skills
* Quality focus
* Risk Management
* Clinical audit
* Building and Maintaining Relationships.
* Be computer literate.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable Private Hospital
For further information please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on mobile 087 2951493 or email firstname.lastname@example.org