Chief Cardiac Physiologist Senior
Senior Grade Cardiac Catherisation Technician
Our client a Hospital based in Cork wishes to recruit a Chief Cardiac Physiologist Senior Grade
* Applicants should be a member of the Society for Cardiological Science and Technicians or equivalent
* A diploma in medical physics and physiological measurement from a college of technology or equivalent or degree in Clinical Measurement or equivalent.
* Ideally possess post graduate experience in non-invasive testing and Cardiac Cath. Lab. Echo experience is desirable
* Strong IT skills
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage a high volume workload.
* An ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
* Have good verbal and written communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door of an excellent reputable expanding hospital.
Salary is excellent & negotiable for the right candidates, excellent benefits, flexible hours
For more information call Maria O' Dwyer today on 087 2951493 or email email@example.com