Assistant Director of Nursing
Our client a Nursing Home based in North Dublin is currently recruiting an Assistant Director of Nursing.
Applicants are expected to meet the following essential criteria:
*Currently registered as a General Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
* Should have a minimum of 5 years post registration experience, 3 of which must have been at senior staff nurse or in a supervisory position.
* A minimum of 3 years post registration experience in Care of the Elderly is essential.
* Have proven clinical and professional managerial ability, leadership, communication and organisational skills.
*Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
*Excellent written and verbal communication
* Strong IT skills
* Evidence of success in quality initiative
* Proven leadership & staff motivation skills
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate salary depending on experience excellent benefits
For more information & full job spec Please Call Maria O'Dwyer today on 087 2951493 at any time for a confidential chat or email Maria on email@example.com