Infection Control Nurse
Our client an established Hospital in Dublin wishes to recruit an Infection Control Nurse, ADON Grade for a permanent position.
* Registered General Nurse. Minimum 8 years post registration experience
* Post Graduate Diploma in Infection Prevention and Control
* Up to date knowledge in best practice for issues relating to Infection Control
* Knowledge of HIQA and HSE standards in relation to hygiene and healthcare
* Infection Control experience
* Must be registered with NMBI with valid work permits
* Must have excellent management & leadership skills
* Be computer literate.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
Excellent Salary plus allowances & much more for the right candidate with excellent benefits: pension scheme, VHI or Bupa Scheme, flexible working hours, financial support for career training & development, Subsidised restaurant, Sports & Social Club & much more.....
For further information and full job spec
Please call Maria O' Dwyer today in confidence on mobile 087 2951493 or email Maria today if you have any queries on firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Hospital, Dublin, Nurse, CNM, ADON, Assistant Director of Nursing, Clinical Nurse Manager, Infection Control Nurse, Hospital jobs, Dublin