Commencing October 2022
Our client a well established Hospital in Cork wishes to recruit Staff Nurses for their Adaptation Programme. You must be already living in Ireland with your decision letter or overseas in the Middle East with decision letter.
* Be a Registered General Nurse and registered with the NMBI
* To have 3 years post registration
* Preferably min of two years Acute Hospital Experience
* Must have excellent patient care to a high standard
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative
* Be computer literate.
This position is a great way of getting your foot in the door of a reputable hospital. Salary is negotiable for the right candidate, this client offers excellent salaries.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate for further details & full job spec
Please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on 087 2951493 or email updated CV as a word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Staff Nurse, Nurse,Surgical, Hospital, Cork , Day ward, Medical, Oncology