Headhunt International GDPR Statement
Since our foundation in 1979 Headhunt International have been committed to the accurate storage, security and distribution of data. We believe we have in place best in class systems to adhere to all GDPR requirements
Read this policy carefully to understand our practices relating to your personal data and how we will treat it.
If you do not accept that we process your data in the manner detailed in this Policy, please do not submit any personal data to us.
Headhunt International is registered as a data controller in the Republic of Ireland for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. Headhunt International will deal with the Irish Office of the Data Protection Commissioner as the Lead Supervisory Authority for regulating all data protection matters within the organization. At Headhunt International, we guarantee that all the data you send to us is processed fairly and lawfully, and with due skill and care. We will also guarantee you that the data you submit is solely used in accordance with the purposes as set out in this policy.
Headhunt International collects and uses your personal information to perform the recruitment functions/services you have requested. We will collect personal data. Personal data will generally consist of your name, contact details and other information contained in your CV. Headhunt International will confirm your consent for us to hold your personal information before it is stored and processed. The personal data will be requested, stored, processed, used and disclosed by Headhunt International for the purposes to.
- Evaluate data about you against vacancies which we may have that we determine may be suitable for you. In line with the nature of recruitment services, we will keep your data on our database with your consent.
- Send your information to our clients to put you forward as a candidate for vacancies or to assess your eligibility for vacancies that we may have with your permission. When your information is sent to a client, we will automatically notify you by email when this has been done, to which client it has been shared and for what specific purpose so that you know where else your data has been submitted and stored.
- Permit you to submit your CV to apply online for jobs.
- Communicate with you about relevant job opportunities and provide career guidance and support in line with our long history of candidate welfare
- Where we have a bona fide requirement by law to disclose it to third parties in relation to the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law and court orders.
- Third-parties where we or our client have engaged them to deliver services that have been requested. These may include references, qualifications, criminal reference checking services and/or psychometric evaluation or skill tests. These will be advised to you as part of the process and you have the option to decline.
For people being employed by Headhunt International, additional personal information is required to facilitate employment, compliance and payment services, such as bank account details, national identification numbers and visa details. This data will only be held for as long as it is required to provide such employment services and will be deleted once your employment has finished and the data is not required for any other legal purposes.
This list is not exhaustive and we may seek to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose which has not been listed above always with your explicit consent.
Where we currently hold personal information about you, you may at any time request that we modify, update, erase or provide a copy of this information to you. We will also provide an annual reminder for you to update this data or request your data to be removed. All such deletions and date updates should be sent to email@example.com from the email address of record and these will be actioned within 20 working days and you will receive confirmation that this has been completed. We may only refuse your request where we are legally obliged to do so. Where your request has been refused we will provide you with reasons for this refusal. We will then hold such data for only as long as it is necessarily required by law.
We are committed to the protection of Personal Information submitted to us. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. While Headhunt International takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information that you provide, we recognize that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet. Headhunt International accepts no liability should this occur.
Cookies is a text file that is stored on your computer's hard drive relating to your viewing history of a website. If you return to that website, it can present tailored selections to you created upon the stored information about your last visit. You can normally adjust the settings of your browser to avoid the acceptance of cookies. Cookies will not harm your system.
We use site tracking software to monitor traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the websites.
Security: These cookies allow us to securely access to your account
Preference: These cookies are used to store your preferences like language choice and display of job search results
Analytics: In order to monitor how our sites are performing, we collect data about page visits. This information is completely anonymous — we cannot determine who it came from. When we use this data, we look at numbers of visitors overall rather than individual visits.
Analytics information is used in reports and to improve our site. For example, we have used analytics data to add, remove or change features of the site based on how popular they are with users. We track, for example
- Page views
- Popular times
- Length of visit
- Where visitors came from
- Technical data about devices or browsers used to access the site