A Global Medical Devices Company in Galway Ireland is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified person for the following posts: TEST ENGINEER.
At our Engineering Department in Galway, we focus on providing the best customer experience possible to our customers, predominantly the production department. Test engineers are directly involved in supporting day to day production activities by maintaining test equipment and driving continuous improvement on test related projects.
* Contribute to the daily support of production activity across both Customer service and quality deliverables.
* Ensure to this end that there is maximum uptime with respect to all test equipment.
* Responsible for Designing and develop Automated Test Systems for electronic-based Products.
* Develop test specifications in-circuit test and functional test processes.
* Identify and implement opportunities for improvement on existing Test Systems/Processes.
* An input to Validation of Test Systems.
* Represent the Test Engineering function on NPI's.
* Follow all environmental, health & safety rules and procedures and participate in safety and environmental activities in order to improve the workplace for all employees.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Degree (L8) in Electronic Engineering and/or Electronic Test Development or a Diploma with relevant experience.
* Experience with Test Automation, Analog, and Digital circuit Analysis skills are essential.
* Strong Knowledge/experience of C Programming. You are a Self-motivated problem-solver.
* Excellent Documentation and Communication / Interpersonal skills.
* Familiar with ISO EN13485 & FDA Quality requirements.
* Think critically and make sound decisions based on sound logic and data analysis.
* Team player and collaborate with your peers, customers and supervisor/management team as required.
* Demonstrate excellent ethical behavior attributes.
* Good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
* Knowledge of Pneumatic circuit, C programming language and troubleshooting of test issues.
REMUNERATION: Attractive Salary/Benefits is on offer/negotiable
APPLICATION: Please forward CV immediately to:
For informal enquiries, please phone Sylvia Harrison on 087-8550555 and if outside Ireland 00353 087-8550555.