Job Title: Technical Executive
Reports To: Senior Technical Manager
● Have the ability to use retailer specification systems. Compile Customer specifications when needed - ensure all information inputted into Customer Specifications are correct. Ability to collate all the information needed for submitting specifications
● Have the ability to communicate with NPD, Commercial, NPI and production functions and use initiative.
● Produce product submission forms - ensure that approved recipes are accurately reported to Recipe Management System so that the correct Product Submission Forms are generated.
● Ensure correct information is been inputted to the recipe management system at all times.
● Recipe co-ordination from NPD to Technical - ensuring the correct recipes that are approved and all recipes are compliant to the retailer codes of practice
● Approval of recipes by account managers & production by the new product sign out sign. No MRP's or specifications are to be started until the form is signed out by Account Managers and Production.
● Assist with artwork verification - All artwork must be verified by two people
● Assist with the co-ordination of nutritional sample requirements for all retailers
● Approved customers 1st production samples to be boxed off and stored in shelf life library and used for transfer to floor
● Assist with the development of Quality Attribute (QAS) documents and ensure sign off by the retailer
● Assist with the Handovers so that the QAS is clear to all teams and key call outs are communicated to teams
● Assist with monitoring of new product on floor - random checks of visual, taste and appearance of new products will be required.
● Manage the Supplier approval of all products ensuring all suppliers are approved. Food component questionnaires to be sent out, assessed to determine risk of cross contaminations of allergens and determine if audit required. Assist with ensuring Integrity Supply Maps are available where necessary & compiling 'At risk' ingredients for the business.
● When needed co-ordinate ingredients for 1st production trials with NPI. Order ingredients if necessary to assist with trials.
● Assist with Quality Management System work when necessary such complying to Codes of Practices such as the M&S Integrity COP & the Segregation COP & Allergen Risk Assessments
We look forward to hearing from you.