Tier 1 & 2 Client Support Engineer
The Tier II Client Support Engineer (CSE) will be responsible for providing support to Blue Chip Customers addressing a wide range of client requests from simple system changes to mission-critical, service-down repairs.
The CSE will take ownership of client issues and drive them to resolution in a timely fashion. The CSE will have to develop quickly a strong command of software and its deployment requirements and must possess excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
Excellent disaster recovery techniques and high-level application-specific troubleshooting skills will be key.
Problems and Challenges:
The CSE must fully understand enterprise software deployments and how queue management software integrates with each unique client sites.
The CSE should be aware of, and be able to clearly articulate the benefits and impacts of every configuration option within the product suite.
The CSE must be able to coordinate team resources and fill in where necessary to cover issues that arise.
Essential Position Functions:
- Primary Responsibilities.
- Oversee performance of software deployments and document all findings.
- Install, upgrade and provide support for software deployments and provide documentation of tasks completed/communications made.
- Develop and present user and peer training curriculum.
- Review ordered software list and deploy new licensing purchased by clients. Modify client documentation to accurately reflect changes made.
- Manage escalated technical issues according to prescribed process and workflow.
- Ability and interest in learning new technologies.
- A high level of interpersonal skills which will allow competent assistance to end users (technical and business), and all engineering and account management personnel.
- Maintain a high level of technical knowledge relevant to the Contact Centre market and rapidly become competent in new services, products, and service initiatives as they are delivered.
- Experience in resolving customer issues in a manner that generates their loyalty and promotion of services to others is imperative.
- Anticipates and reacts to technical problems or issues that arise; provides problem resolution plan options to the US based Technical Support team.
- Organized and capable of managing projects, tasks and consulting with other team members/leaders and account managers to ensure company objectives are met.
- Maintain schedule flexibility, working on non-standard business hours and shifts, or as necessary.
- Performs all other required administrative tasks.
- Act as technical liaison to installed base of Virtual Hold clients.
- Perform software upgrades.
- Coordinate the configuration, upgrade or change to production deployments with the appropriate clients and company personnel.
- Work with other departments to ensure on-time delivery of all required product fixes and enhancements.
- Escalate cases to appropriate Virtual Hold Tier 3 personnel when necessary.
- Contact is required with clients, Software Engineers, Integration Engineers, Client Support Engineers, and Business Applications Engineers.
- BS or BA degree in computer science, business administration, management information systems.
- Effective communicator and a disciplined planner.
Contact Ashling Harrison for a confidential discussion on the firm and to quantify the role is right for you on 014188102 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org