Staff Nurse General Medical and Surgical, Galway, Republic of Ireland
A Major Hospital in Galway is seeking to appoint General Staff Nurses - Medical and Surgical and join their their team on a permanent basis.
* Deliver skilled practical nursing care and participate in the planning, delivery and evaluation of individualised patient care.
* Participate in the care, custody and administration of medications as per hospital policy.
* Participate in setting standards and expectations in the quality of care.
* Supervise the nursing practice of junior members of the nursing team and participate in the educational aspects of that practice.
* To be aware of his/her role as a professional and to undertake practice within the relevant framework.
* To manage patient care by demonstrating the ability to organise and perform activities related to the role in an efficient and effective manner.
* Qualified Nurse with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) registration
* At least 1 year's experience as a General Nurse
Please call Christy on 087 9473404 for more information or send your CV immediately to