Marketing Relationship Manager - Dublin
A multinational internationally recognised technology company offer the exciting opportunity to apply for the post of Senior Product Manager. The senior product manager will be responsible for the development, launch and lifecycle management of existing and new products within the Data portfolio. The senior product manager will drive the portfolio to provide innovative products that meet the needs of the business and wholesale markets, in line with company strategy.
The senior product manager will provide thought and product leadership for the portfolio. Bringing new features and functionality to market as identified through local business requirements (business and wholesale), and through development initiated in product roadmap. The role holder will work within the product development and launch process to ensure all products are delivered on-time and on-budget.
The senior product manager will work closely with Proposition Managers, Pricing Managers, Commercial Marketing and key business functions (including Sales, Networks, Operations, Legal, Finance) to ensure the smooth transition from concept to in-life service of the Connect / Data portfolio
Skills & Experience
* Product Manager
* Relevant experience in a portfolio/product management with a track record of commercial and/or technical achievement and P & L improvement, revenue growth and cost reduction
* Ability to deliver to tight times scales, innovate and 'think outside the box' to deliver products and solutions that meet customers stated requirements.
* Demonstrable communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills to a Senior Level.
* Demonstrable leadership and influencing skills at a senior level.
* Effective management of virtual teams and people management experience
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Relationships with industry at appropriate key influencing level, building credibility both internally and externally.
* Engages within and externally to position product portfolio and its offerings for maximum competitive advantage.
* Maintains a network across the business and may carry out presentations to internal and external audiences
Please send us your CV or call Ashling Harrison on (01) 41 88 102 for more information