Our client, an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly-evolving digital documents space is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to add to the sales team in Dublin.
The role is highly cross-functional and will require coordination with Sales, Finance, Product, and Marketing teams. You will work on a variety of projects aimed to better understand the consumers to help them build the best software.
- Be the primary representative of Sales Operations in EMEA, and work closely with the Head of EMEA Sales on both tactical and strategic planning and execution of key sales initiatives
- Support frontline sales team using Salesforce
- Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, product, market, industry) to derive insights that will drive strategic business decisions
- Build automated reports to help the business track the sales team behaviour as well as custom reports for ad hoc data requests.
- Assist with monthly compensation process
- Participate in cross functional team environments and handle a variety of concurrent projects and initiatives.
- Work independently with limited direction on assigned projects
- 5+ years' work experience in a quantitative field in consulting, strategic planning, sales/business operations or marketing operations role
- Experience administering or customizing Salesforce
- A Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrates in-depth ability to solve complex problems and the ability to provide practical business insights from data
- Strong communication skills - can communicate key insights and business recommendations to non-technical audiences
- Demonstrates initiative and judgment
- Active in inter-department teams and department meetings
- Experience in strategic sales planning and analytics