One of our key clients who are a highly reputable company require a sales account manager to maintain relations and grow business in the office supplies industry.
- To build strong customer relationships with all decision-makers within the defined account base.
- To support the New Business Associates on pre-engagement for prospective customers, as well as the implementation of new business to high levels of compliance.
- To achieve all Sales, IMU and Profit targets and comply with departmental and/or individual Success Criteria.
- To maximize the profitability of the customer portfolio by working with internal key stakeholders and through strong high level negotiation with the customer stakeholders
- To develop customer agreed business plans to maximize growth opportunities and to increase profitability within all accounts allocated.
- To achieve Sales and IMU targets and reach minimum performance and activity standards as defined within the departmental and/or individual Success Criteria
- To identify and optimize opportunities to deliver new (share of wallet) business within existing accounts
- To prepare and submit tenders for the supply of products and services and/or work closely with the internal Tender narrative and pricing teams in order that this is done effectively; plus retain all accounts through the tendering period, via the adoption of the highest levels of customer service and overall client relationship preferably in the Public Sector market.
- Experience within a customer facing role is essential.
- A clear understanding of the sales cycle, including customer needs analysis and application.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to persuade and influence at a senior level
- To be entrepreneurial and commercially astute
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to cope with large pressures and setbacks and still achieve sales targets
- Ability to analyse management information.
- Experience of selling management print solutions a plus
Contact Ashling Harrison for a confidential discussion on the firm and to quantify the role is right for you on 014188102 or send your CV to email@example.com