Our Client are a welll established tax firm who employ a large number of highly experienced tax professionals, they are experts in all areas of taxation and advise on all tax related transactions.
Their clients include large corporates, family owned business, professional partnerships, medical consultancy, high net worth individuals and business executives.
Due to a high demand for their expertise they are expanding and require a number of additional tax professionals not lease a tax senior to work with their growing business.
The Position as a Tax Consultant will have the following responsibilities:
- responsibility for ensuring the firm's clients comply with their corporate and personal tax requirements
- researching and identifying tax issues and tax planning opportunities for clients.
- researching technical tax issues.
- providing general ad hoc advices to clients and other departments within the firm in relation to employment, corporate, VAT, estate and succession planning, etc.
- completion of ad hoc consultancy transactions.
Experience and Skills:
The ideal candidate will have the following requirements and will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- a qualified member of the Irish Taxation Institution (and either a member of the Law Society or a chartered accountant).
- 2 years years minimum post qualification tax experience no max on the upper end as there are a number of roles available
- good technical knowledge of current tax legislation.
- strong organisational, financial and time management skills.
- Ideally will have experience of having worked in one of the big four