One of the world's largest digital marketing localisation companies is now looking for a Project Manager for their South Dublin office.
As a PM you will be responsible for day-to-day management of a complex program. The role requires collaboration with internal and external teams, particularly GDCs, technology services and management to maintain and improve customer satisfaction, revenue and margin. As well as ensuring quality and on-time delivery, the key focus will be to act as an advocate for new services, improvements and offerings that will further improve customer satisfaction.
* Manage client relationships and serve as primary day-to-day contact for external clients.
* While working with GDC teams, plan and monitor projects to meet deadline, quality and budget requirements. Focus on continuous improvement and cost savings through offshoring and utilisation of global skillsets
* Own and maintain project financials, including revenue recognition, revenue forecasting and billings.
* Responsible for best-in-class onboarding of new customers with the support of the wider team (Technical Services, Sales, GDCs, Management, etc.)
* Ensure the accuracy of financial project data, workflows, schedules and processes to maximize efficiency and profitability.
* Collaborate with internal teams to initiate and implement procedural changes and customized workflows.
* Resolve questions and issues in a timely and effective manner for clients and internal teams. Ensure production teams (including GDCs) are equipped to effectively manage standard queries and day-to-day tasks.
* Organize and participate in client meetings (Quarterly Business Review Meetings, etc.)
* Work with GDC and local teams to coordinate localized content on rapid turn-around schedule to meet client needs for compelling user content according to market sensitivities.
* Collaborate with production teams to create, implement and maintain appropriate client- or project-specific procedures, solutions, checklists and instructions.
Please call Richard Maguire on (01) 418 8141 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org