Our client, a world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering and construction, is looking for a Product Sales Representative to develop business opportunities, and generate sales revenue in order to meet or exceed established sales goals in software products, services, training and subscriptions.
- Manage and develop a sales pipeline and forecast business weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Develop relationships at various levels within a given account through use of direct sales techniques or use of a third party channel organization.
- Prospecting for and closing software, subscriptions and services sales to engineers, architects, constructors, manufacturers and owners.
- Scheduling and effectively engaging technical colleagues to undertake product demonstration or other technical needs in assisting and closing sales to meet revenue goals.
- Following-up on leads generated from corporate websites, trade-shows, seminars, and collaborative sourcing efforts.
- Utilize CRM as a daily sales tool and reporting system to manage contacts, leads, all sales opportunities, and forecast.
- Creating and managing effective brand and territory business plans.
- Hosting and co-presenting web presentations and demonstrations with Application Engineers for prospects and users.
- Periodically attending national and regional tradeshows/conferences.
- Maintaining a high knowledge level of the company's products and services.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree preferred - Engineering background is a plus.
- Relevant work experience in a sales environment required (sales experience in IT, engineering or architecture preferred).
- Fluency in English, Italian and Spanish required.
- Commercial acumen, industry credibility, and professional demeanor.
- Excellent people and communications skills.
- Strong relationship skills and the ability to work through short or long sales cycles.
- The ability to work independently in order to effectively structure a day to allow for key sales activities, including prospecting.
- Flexibility to travel up to 20% of the time.