Our client, a world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering and construction, is looking for a Product Sales Consultant to develop and execute strategic plans for generating and driving new business.
- Creating effective business plans, prospecting for new business opportunities and driving sales in assigned territory to exceed quota.
- Develop a sales pipeline and forecast all revenue by effectively following sales process and managing all opportunities in CRM.
- Promoting our value proposition to designers, engineers, architects, contractors and owners by providing technical solutions to help the customer's meet or exceed business objectives.
- Collaborating and communicating with various internal business units.
- Creating and delivering or co-presenting virtual presentations/demonstrations for prospects and customers.
- Negotiating and implementing approved sales or service contracts.
- Periodically attending national and regional tradeshows/conferences, following up on leads, and keeping current on market business and software solution trends.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of software sales experience, preferably B2B.
- Excellent track record of establishing strong internal/external relationships and meeting/exceeding yearly quota.
- Excellent problem solving in technical understanding of the client's requirements & challenges
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Like working with workflows and processes
- Strong presentation, written, and oral communication skills.
- Capacity to interact effectively and professionally with broad spectrum of diverse employees, customers and partners.
- Self-motivated with proven ability to plan and execute effective prospecting initiatives and sales strategies.
- Experience with CRM systems as well as Microsoft Office is required.
- Knowledge or experience with BIM, Project Collaboration and other AEC technology solutions a plus.