A major manufacturing company in the West of Ireland are now inviting applications for the role of Principal R&D Engineer.
You will be directly involved in all stages of the product development process from concept generation through to commercialization of cutting edge structural heart devices.
1. Degree level (L8) in Engineering or related discipline and desirably with 8 years relevant experience.
2. A dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
3. Experienced with medical device product development and have a strong proven track record in innovation and project/program management.
4. Strong communication and presentation skills are desirable.
5. A good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
Please email your CV to coh&headhuntinternational.com
or call Christy O'Hara on 087 9473 404 for more information