Principal Cloud Consultant
Our Client are visionaries who have an insatiable desire to drive business value by transforming how people, processes and technology work in concert. They are responsible for mapping customers transformational journey to achieving desired business outcomes. Equipped with the ability to see the big picture while navigating potential pitfalls, Consultants pave the way for successful delivery by Centers-of-Excellence.
* Collaborate with the Customer to create a shared understanding the outcomes they require and the constraints within which they operate
* Undertake assessment workshops to understand customer objectives, metrics, dependencies and other relevant concerns - and agree a definition of success.
* Plan roadmaps for organizational change, process improvement and technology development - and work with the client to stay on course to achieve business outcomes.
* Work in partnership with stakeholders to identify and deploy the skills/services appropriate to the Customer.
* Effective listening and excellent communication skills (both oral and written). Able to distill and convey complex concepts.
* Finely tuned interpersonal skills, understands how to navigate change.
* Proven ability to interact with stakeholders across the organization, with focus on C-Level executives.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Encyclopedic understanding of the cloud marketplace, from both technology and commercial aspects. Candidates are expected to navigate the cloud marketplace and make recommendations as to the appropriate solutions.
* Deep expertise in cloud migration, including processes that work, technologies that can maximise success and the challenges that need to be overcome
* Expert in the full life cycle of cloud, from selection and adoption to service operation - including delivering cloud capabilities as a manager service
* Familiarity with other technology enablers such as open source toolchains, public and private cloud and test automation.
* Dedication to life-long learning (postgraduate qualification is a plus).
* Proven consultancy experience with a focus on transformation, including operational transformation and efficiency programs for large Enterprises
* Leadership role in the adoption of new ways of working, either within an organisation or in a consultative role
* Demonstrates thought leadership by regular creation of content in the public domain, conference speaking and wider community engagement
* Collaborative teamwork and stakeholder management experience
* Competitive salary
* Great location in the heart of Dublin city centre
* Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
* Learning and development opportunities
* Staff technical talks
* Regular staff competitions
Please email your CV or call Ashling Harrison on (01) 41 88 102