Our client are a market leader in the communications industry and continue to grow their business here in Ireland. They are currently recruiting a Pricing Manager to maintain accurate records of all costs and allocations across the business and deliver cost effective retail and wholesale voice rate plans for the Business Sales team.
* Identify, analyse, reconcile and validate all Business costs.
* Actively seek out cost savings and reduction.
* Ensure the company is getting the best value for money from its vendors.
* Create competitive voice tariff plans for our customers
* Provide regular communications support and project status reports for Senior Management in relation to cost reduction programmes.
* Open communication with various stakeholders
* Provide administrative pricing and cost analysis support to other areas of the Business team if requested.
* Ensure all reporting requirements are met on time each week / month
* Update and maintain all Business systems as required.
* The initiative to work independently
Essential Qualifications / Education:
* 3rd level degree / qualification preferably in a finance or business discipline.
* Advanced experience in Microsoft Office especially MS Excel
* Solid understanding of our products and services
* 3+ years Business Analyst or Project Management experience
* Excellent organisational skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Operational Administration
* Experience of working in a dynamic operations environment.
* Proactive and resourceful.
* Ability to work on own initiative