We have an exciting opportunity for a graduate who will be developed (a number of months of training in the US head office) into a pre-sales technical authority role for our client who are an award winning company in places to work.
After an initial six months training in the United States you will be full developed and can assume the following responsibilities
- Work with the sales team on technical activities to maximize revenue opportunities and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Provide consultative services, including architecture recommendations to support proposed solution and possess technical aptitude to solve complex big data business problems based on core competencies in advanced analytics, data management, and visualization.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions and link to business value.
- Identifies appropriate architecture, application, tools, and solutions for targeted accounts.
- Prepares technical demonstrations, proof of concepts, and presentations based on client needs.
- Conduct discovery meetings to collect, analyze, clarify and document business requirements during the sales cycle to support the implementation team and to produce a detailed solution proposal.
- Develops familiarity with company sales initiatives, product positioning, pricing, proposals, and models.
- Technical Bachelor's degree (Either Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or another related quantitative field)
- Fluency in 2nd European language in addition to English (Either German, Dutch or a Nordic language)
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- Academic projects or work experience in information technology, engineering, and/or business analysis
- Significant project and/or internship experience demonstrating individual and team work abilities
- Candidates must be willing to work in USA for the duration of the training program
- Strong written & verbal English language communication skills
- Strong academic performance
- Excellent written and oral communication, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate and present to users from various technical backgrounds
- Demonstrate good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Ability to understand customer pain points
If you recognise yourself in this spec we are waiting to hear from you.