Operations Manager - Communications - Dublin
If you have a proven background in outbound, insourced, multilingual operations management and have sales in your DNA, we want to talk to you!
The Operations Manager will be based on-site with one of our key clients in Dublin and will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations and team performance. As the Operations Manager, your main goal will be to provide leadership, hire/manage multiple teams and ensure that productivity and sales performance targets are exceeded. You will be expected to form and develop multiple client stakeholder relationships while helping to further develop the business.
Very Attractive Salary and Bonus Plan.
● Manage a diverse, in-sourced multilingual team in an large corporate environment across
multiple client sites.
● Manage and coordinate Client stakeholder relationships within EMEA, with the objective of
delivering on client expectations, identifying growth areas and continuously improving
● Provide day-to-day leadership and guidance to your management team (Team Leaders, L&D
Manager and HR).
● Scheduling and prioritising your own work and ensuring all deadlines are met.
● Ensuring your team hit and exceed KPI metric targets across multiple elements of the
● Developing the capability of the sales team through strong performance management and
coaching, complimented by a structured L&D program.
● Work with key internal stakeholders to agree all aspects of resource planning, agree job
specifications and hire the best talent to fill open roles within strict time and
● Further develop existing reporting templates and metrics with a view to improving team
performance visibility and areas of focus.
● Take full responsibility for campaign P+L and overall commercial element of the business
including contract negotiation.
● Develop a strong relationship with senior management to ensure seamless integration to
your new role.
Your Skill Set and Experience:
● A proven track record of success in a complex, multilingual, in-sourced operations
● Ability to effectively operate within diverse, cross-functional groups in a fast-paced
● A passion for and a thorough understanding of digital marketing and related technologies.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a history of building effective
● Ability to prioritize and control workload of a team while ensuring optimum performance.
● Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, and strategic planning.
● A deep commercial awareness with a history of budget management and contract negotiation.
● Flexible and open to change with a 'Can-Do' attitude.
Experience & Education:
Minimum of 5 years operations management experience in a sales orientated multilingual environment.
3rd Level degree in a related area.
Contact Ashling Harrison for a confidential discussion on the firm and to quantify the role is right for you on 014188102 or send your CV to email@example.com