Clinical Nurse Manager - Care of the Elderly, South Dublin, Ireland.
A well known Irish Private Nursing Home is looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager to assist the Director of Nursing in the overall operations and day to day running of the home.
- Registered General Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- Proven experience in the Elderly care sector with some Management experience.
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation and HIQA Standards for Residential Care Settings.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Acceptable standard of English both written and oral.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the management of resources.
- Assist in the assignment of work.
- Assist in monitoring the quality of work performance of staff.
For immediate interview please send us your CV or call Louise Kelly on 086 0875 381