A Leading Provider of urgent care and minor injury/illness care in Ireland wishes to recruit a suitably qualified Nurse Lead for their North Dublin Clinic.
Nurse Lead - (North Dublin Clinic)
The Clinic Management team consists of a Nurse Lead, Medical Lead and Clinic Manager. As a key member of this team the Nurse Lead will provide leadership within the respective clinic and be the line manager for the local nursing and nursing support team. Working with the Senior Management team, this Clinic Management team is responsible for the successful operating of the clinic, with the primary goal being to provide best in class patient experience and excellent customer service.
The Nurse Lead, in conjunction with their team, will ensure they provide specialist evidence based nursing care to patients presenting with a range of urgent care and minor injuries/illnesses.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge)
* Must hold current registration of the NMBI.
* Minimum of 5 yrs postgraduate experience including general practice, A&E, urgent care or trauma orthopaedics.
* Recent experience in nursing management or evidence of significant alternative management experience.
* Experience in minor trauma, general medicine, paediatrics, sports medicine or orthopaedics would also be desirable.
* Hold an up to date Basic Life Support course
SALARY: A very attractive salary/benefits package is on offer (incl. Bonus and Health Insurance)
WORKING CONDITIONS: Team focused environment with no Night Duty
If interested in applying for this post, please email your CV immediately in Word Format to:
For informal enquiries, please ring Christy on 087-9473404