Help desk Engineer Level 3 Opportunity Dublin
An IT Solutions company in Dublin is expanding and Hiring Help desk Engineers to work in both Dublin & Galway
An excellent opportunity to join a company committed to delivering enterprise-level IT solutions to businesses of all sizes.
Help Desk Engineer Level 3
Troubleshooting, configuration, database administration, and repair for server, network, infrastructure, Data Center, email, file shares, and other infrastructure issues.
Duties (To include but not limited to):
* Provide premium quality phone, email and remote support for customer servers to diagnose and resolve technical issues
* Ensure the continued performance of customer's server infrastructure through proactive maintenance and administration
* Update Connectwise including Dispatch Portal
* Providing onsite cover when required
* Communicate activities updates to Service Delivery Manager and fellow Managed Services team members (& Project Team members when applicable)
* Communicate activity progress to client
* Develop technical solutions & guides related to hardware, software and server infrastructure. Create workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed and ensure issues are resolved in a timely fashion
* Support Level 2 Team, mentor and guide
* Perform Level 2 duties in a backup capacity when required
* Keep current and up to date on the company's technologies portfolio
* Working on a rotational shift basis covering the core hours 8am to 10pm
* Responsibility for customer environments, proactively identifying and implementing improvements.
* Responsibility for customer backup and security
* Responsibility for customer documentation, identifying and updating gaps and circulation to team.
* Providing monthly reports on infrastructure, backup and security across all customers.
* Complete Monthly Reports for Each Managed Customers
* Complete 1 Year and 5 Year Technology Plans for Managed Customers
Qualifications and Experience
Proven commercial experience in a similar support role and be familiar with:
* Microsoft MCSE certification; server and desktop infrastructure including Lync, Exchange and SQL server administration.
* Active Directory certification
* VMWare certification
* CCNA Cisco certification
* Sonicwall certification
* Citrix CCA certification
* Dell certification
* Veeam certification
* Expert Knowledge of Labtech RMM System and Integrated Toolset
For immediate interview please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Richard Maguire on (01) 418 8141 for more information