Level 2 Helpdesk Engineer - Galway
A leading IT Solutions company is expanding and Hiring Helpdesk Engineers to work in both Dublin & Galway
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company committed to delivering enterprise-level IT solutions to businesses of all sizes.
Help Desk Engineer Level 2 -Desktop, laptop, and other user device support as necessary. Handles break/fix, configuration issues, troubleshooting, software installations, hardware repair (including in-house repair or coordinating depot services).
Excellent Phone manner
Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
Up to 2 years experience in a help desk environment
Duties (To include but not limited to):
* Provide premium quality phone, email and remote support for customer servers to diagnose and resolve technical issues
* Communicate with customer throughout the resolution of issues
* Provide both onsite and remote desktop and server support.
* Maintenance, end user support and implementation/upgrading of existing or new equipment to various customer standards.
* Provide responsive and focused delivery of services whilst maintaining professional standards in performance and conduct to meet all SLA commitments.
* Working with customers to identify computer problems and advising on the solution.
* Effectively communicates procedural and technical issues to internal and external customers in a fast paced and customer critical environment.
* Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
* Updating helpdesk documents so that support information is available and current for each customer
* Testing and fixing faulty equipment
* Update ConnectWise including Dispatch Portal
* Providing onsite cover when required
* Communicate activities updates to Service Delivery Manager and fellow Managed Services team members (& Project Team members when applicable)
* Keep current and up to date on the company's technologies portfolio
* Perform Level 1 duties in a backup capacity when required
Qualifications and Experience:
Proven commercial experience in a similar support role and be familiar with:
* Microsoft Office applications
* Microsoft MCSE including server admin
* Cisco CCNA/Sonicwall certification
* Backup Exec admin
* Veeam administration
* Vmware server administration
* Hyper_V administration
* Exchange Administration
* Labtech Administration
For immediate interview please email CV to email@example.com or call Richard Maguire on (01) 418 8141 for more information