German Administrator Trainee Claims Financial Services Dublin
Trainee claims assessor with German - Dublin
An international financial company in business since the 19th century and with offices worldwide is now looking for a trainee claims assessor with fluent German for their Dublin office. This is an excellent opportunity with a highly respected and recognised insurance provider.
You will be responsible for the administration and processing of Claims applications to strict deadlines as follows:
* Evaluate new claims and regular payment claims within tight deadlines.
* Make Claims decisions within your own autonomy and make initial recommendations for more
senior Assessors to approve or refer to Reinsurers for approval and sign off.
* Promptly evaluate new inquiries so that all information required, e.g. medical evidence,
financial or occupational data etc. can be requested at the earliest possible date.
* Communicate Claims decisions to brokers, agents, broker consultants, sales managers and
clients in an effective and professional manner.
* Ideally a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience or have worked in an Insurance
* Previous CDV experiences an advantage.
* Demonstrates a good knowledge of products, processes and systems.
* Previous initial underwriting experience and a sign off for applications achieved.
* Has demonstrated the ability to meet deadlines in the past Attention to detail and quality focus
* Excellent computer skills, proficiency in the use of Microsoft office essential.
* Fluency in German (written and verbal) and good knowledge of English essential.
* Excellent communication (written and verbal), prioritisation and organisation skills essential.
* Proven ability to work to own initiative and take ownership of issues. Has demonstrated decision-making skills and the ability to generate solutions in the past.
* Demonstrates commitment to personal development and has participated in relevant training courses as required
To apply or just find out more please call Enda Connolly on (01) 41 88 193 or email your CV to email@example.com