IT Consultant - Software Engineer
Exciting opportunity IT Consulting in Dublin
What if there were a hybrid job that pushed you to learn cutting-edge technologies, gave you opportunities to provide innovative solutions to excellent clients and pushed you to fix the most complex technical problems?
At Head Hunt International, we have the client and the opening that will give you the scope to do just this.
The new opening as a Consultant is a cross between consulting, technical support, and training.
Were looking for people who love open source, enjoy wearing multiple hats, and want to grow with a company that's bursting at the seams.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance in the installation, configuration, and implementation of Java-based technologies.
- Amaze clients by planning, designing, building, and delivering innovative solutions out of the box or through customization.
- Maintain the confidence of both customers and colleagues in Products and technologies.
- Deliver projects quickly, Cost-effectively, and with the highest quality.
- Communicate efficiently.
- Travel 50+ % of the time to customer sites to provide face-to-face technical solutions or training
- Love for cutting-edge technology
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent level of demonstrated knowledge required experience in writing enterprise strength Java / J2EE code
- Advanced understanding and experience in Java and OO design.
- Enjoy teaching people complex topics.
- Expert knowledge of databases (MySQL, Oracle).
- Experience with WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS AS, or Tomcat.
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Linux OS, Servlets/JSP, Spring and Hibernate.
Please send us your CV or call Ashling Harrison on (01) 41 88 102 for more information.