Infection Control Nurse
Our client an established Hospital in Dublin wishes to recruit an Infection Control Nurse, CNM2 Grade for a permanent position.
* Registered General Nurse. Minimum 5 years post registration experience
* Higher diploma in Infection Control " desirable " but not essential
* Up to date knowledge in best practice for issues relating to Infection Control
* Infection Control experience
* Must be registered with An Bord Altranais with valid work permits
* Must have excellent management skills
* Hands on approach with a can do attitude
* Approachable manner
* Must have excellent patient care with a caring nature
* Be computer literate.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
Excellent Salary for the right candidate with excellent benefits,flexible working hours, financial support for career training & development, Subsidised restaurant, Sports & Social Club & much more.....
For further information and full job spec
Please call Maria O' Dwyer today in confidence on mobile 087 2951 493 or if you have any queries please don't hesitate to email Maria on firstname.lastname@example.org