HR Officer - Dublin
A services company based on the North side of Dublin require a HR officer.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner the HR Officer for the Corporate Business Unit will be responsible for building, strengthening and maintaining strong relationships by helping and advising service-users in respect of HR, employment law and other such related queries. Aiming to be service-driven, out-going and personable, confident in dealing with all levels of stakeholders, proactive, diplomatic with a positive and enthusiastic can-do attitude.
- Advise, guide and support Supervisors/Managers on a range of HR and Employment Law issues throughout the entire Employee Lifecycle in line with legislation, best practice and company processes and procedures to ensure consistency and fairness within specified and measured SLA`s.
- To guide and administer the TUPE IN & OUT processes
- To support and administer recruitment & selection processes in CSBU
- Effective remote management of varied including complex cases, engaging key stakeholders and developing end to end solutions with expert advice primarily via telephone and email
- Ensure the company is legally protected in all employee related matters, while considering the employee experience and balancing appropriate risk in a commercially-focused manner
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Managers, service-users, employee representatives etc
- Influence and provide timely expert advice to line managers while building capability of line managers, through coaching and specific interventions/escalations
- Identify and implement improvements in employee relations matters in liaison with the HR Management team
- Keeping up to date with all relevant legislation, current and proposed and carry out research on any HR and/or Employment Law matters as required
- Brief service-users and senior team on relevant topics as necessary
- Assist in the development and maintenance of HR metrics reports and dashboards
- Liaise with People & Payroll Services, Operations and other staff support departments on any employee-related matters and day-to-day issues
- Ensure that the administration of all HR systems is maintained to meet legislative and company requirements.
- Development and ongoing review of internal HR Policies and Processes in line with current legislation and good practice
- Carry out other ad-hoc support, projects and duties as assigned by the HR management team
Key Competencies & Experience
- HR Related Qualification
- 2-3 years experience in busy HR Officer role
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of employment legislation in ROI, NI & GB
Please send us your CV or call Kathy Robinson on (01) 41 88 183 for more information