Our client, a modern 4 star hotel with one of the newest and coolest bars/bistro in Dublin is looking for an Events and Marketing Executive.
Main Duties will Include:
- Take enquiries/bookings for conference & events via the telephone, internet or face-to-face using client orientates sale approach.
- Show potential clients around the hotel facilities and sell the hotel product.
- Organisation of private bookings, meetings, conferences and events functions.
- Manage the reservation system. Keeping staff and other departments informed.
- Liaise with food and beverage team.
- Briefing staff and checking the room set-up before the event.
- Ensure follow up with charges for all events.
- Ensure all meeting / banqueting rooms are always maintained to brand standards.
- Meet and greet all event organisers before and during events.
- Be proactive with the team with guest requirements to ensure efficiency of service.
- Ensure all daily briefings are carried out pre-and post all events.
- Log all conference and banqueting enquiries and maintain an effective follow-up system to secure business and provide an after sales service to secure repeat business.
- Be actively involved in hotel sales projects, attend sales meetings and entertain clients.
- Prepare weekly information required for HOD meetings, including conference feedback and conversion statistics.
- Assist with marketing collateral/internal promotions and communication.
- Manage the social media channels including Facebook Twitter & Instagram and content changes on Online Travel Agents
- Updating website with packages and promotions
- Previous experience in a similar hotel 4 star or more.
- Exceptional Communication & People Skills.
- Highly motivated and organised with proficiency in all microsoft office applications.
- Standards driven.
For immediate interview, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01 4188130