Our client, a leading 5 Star Dublin property Director of Food and Beverage who will lead the hotel's food and beverage/culinary operation, including Restaurants/Bars, Room Service, and Banqueting Department.
The position ensures the Food and Beverage operation meets the brand's target customer needs, ensures associate satisfaction, focuses on growing revenues and maximizes the financial performance of the department.
Reporting to the Hotel Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
Directing the daily activities of the food and beverage operation
Developing a food and beverage operating strategy that is aligned with the brand's business strategy and leads its execution
Ensuring guest expectations are met or exceeded from beginning to end of service experience
Developing and ensuring execution of marketing plan for food and beverage outlets
Identifying opportunities to increase profits and create value by challenging existing processes, encouraging innovation and driving necessary change
- Prior 4 Years' experience in a similar role with a 5 Star property background
- A degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel or Restaurant Management is beneficial
- Be able to provide examples of Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates
- The successful candidate must have fluent English and have the ability to communicate effectively their expectations and objectives
- Exceptional Customer and Personal Service Standards