In partnership with its Client Headhunt International Retail are looking to recruit a driven and passionate deli manager to join a thriving and expanding independent retailer in the Irish market.
- Attractive Salary
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities and Requirements -
* Managing day to day running of the deli.
* Monitor sales, stock rotation and wastage.
* To ensure all staff maintains high standards of customer care and relations at all times.
* Implement hygiene, legislation and health and safety policies.
* Keep up to date with training and legislation.
* To assist with training staff.
* Efficient cost control and appropriate ordering of goods whilst minimising wastage.
* To ensure the efficient use of all staff at all times within set budgets.
* To lead, maintain and manage a happy and productive staff team across all departments.
* Complete all necessary stock takes.
* Passion and enthusiasm to drive the deli forward.
* To be punctual, committed, self-motivated and professional.
* Work well on own initiative.
* Effective time management.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Experienced and trained on HACCP
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. However, due to the large volume of applications anticipated, only successful applicants will be contacted.
To apply or for further information please contact Gary Morrison on 01 4188126 or email with your updated CV in word to email@example.com