Corporate Sales Executive with French
Job Opportunity: French Sales Executive, French Business Development, Sales, Dublin, French Markets.
Our client is a major US software company with a HQ for EMEA in Ireland and they are disrupting the software industry and how companies deal with their documentation and services. Their product allows easy manipulation of your soft documents. This strong enterprise adoptions means they need the top sales people who can deal with companies that employ more than 2000 people in a way that is consultative and delivers value added services to them across the French speaking territories.
- Strategically prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline with new and existing clientele.
- Close business to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings objectives.
- Enhance business relationships to leverage additional opportunities.
- Work closely with professional services to reach revenue and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Sell complete solutions of software, Professional Services and Support to enhance the customer's ability to succeed.
- Works with Marketing to conduct seminars, assist with trade shows, and other marketing related events.
- Visit key clients in the field - willingness to travel at times and be customer facing essential.
- 3+ years experience in Sales, Software, solutions or a hardware sales background considered.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in highly competitive environment (top 10% performer).
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Experience working within a quota and commission structure.
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity.
- Previous experience selling to large companies with complex and sometimes long sales cycles.
The company have one of the best compensation packages in the market with a highly sought after product and an energetic fun environment to work in.
Contact Ashling Harrison for a confidential discussion on the firm and to quantify the role is right for you on 014188102 or send your CV to email@example.com