CNS Infection Prevention & Control
Our client a well-established HSE Hospital in Dublin wishes a Clinical Nurse Specialist Infection Prevention & Control
* Registered General Nurse and registered with An Bord Altranais.
* 5 years post registration experience in an acute setting
* Have a level 8 learning Degree
* Have a post registration qualification relevant to the specialist area infection prevention & control
* Be computer literate.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative or as part of team
* Possess excellent leadership skills
This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door of excellent reputable expanding hospital.
Excellent Salary for the right candidate plus HSE benefits
For further information please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on mobile 087 2951493 or on email email@example.com