Infection Control Nurse
Our client an established Hospital in Dublin wishes to recruit an Infection Control Nurse, CNM2 Grade for a permanent position.
* Registered General Nurse. Minimum 5 years post registration experience & at least
12 months Infection Control experience.
* Higher diploma in Infection Control " desirable " but not essential
* Up to date knowledge in best practice for issues relating to Infection Control
* Infection Control experience
* Must be registered with An Bord Altranais
* Must have excellent management skills
* Hands on approach with a can do attitude
* Approachable manner
* Must have excellent patient care with a caring nature
* Be computer literate.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
Excellent Salary for the right candidate with excellent benefits: pension scheme, Health Scheme, flexible working hours, financial support for career training & development, Subsidised restaurant
For further information and full job spec
Please call Maria O' Dwyer today in confidence on mobile 087 2951493 or email Maria today if you have any queries on firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Hospital, Dublin, Nurse, CNM, Clinical Nurse Manager, Infection Control Nurse, Hospital jobs, Dublin