CNM2 Cardiac Care Unit - North Dublin
Our client an established Hospital in North Dublin wishes to recruit a Clinical Nurse Manager CNM2 Grade in their Cardiac Care Unit
* Need to have strong current clinical experience in a Cardiac setting in a hospital here in Ireland
* 3 years post graduate experience and a postgraduate qualification in Cardiology is essential.
* Will be clinically accountable for the management of patients during their stay.
* The aim of the role is to ensure the prompt assessment and treatment of patients
* Will provide specialist care and expertise to all patients
* Must be registered with An Bord Altranais with valid work permits
* Must have excellent management skills
* Hands on approach with a can do attitude
* Approachable manner
* Must have excellent patient care with a caring nature
* Be computer literate.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
Excellent Salary for the right candidate with excellent benefits: pension scheme, VHI or Bupa Scheme, flexible working hours, financial support for career training & development, Subsidised restaurant, Sports & Social Club & much more.....
For further information and full job spec please call Maria O'Dwyer today in confidence on 087 2951 493 or email any queries to email@example.com