Clinical Nurse Manager
CNM 1 Ward
Our client an established Hospital in North Dublin wishes to recruit a Clinical Nurse Manager 1.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with the CNM 2 and multidisciplinary team to lead the Ward in the implementation and the provision of the highest quality patient care in the Hospital.
* Need to have strong current clinical experience in a hospital setting here in Ireland
* Be on the live register with The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
* 3 years post graduate experience essential
* Leadership and management skills
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
* Self-motivated, and a commitment to staff development
* Flexibility to meet the challenges of coordinating and delivering patient care on the ward
Excellent Salary for the right candidate with excellent benefits: pension scheme, VHI or Bupa Scheme, flexible working hours, financial support for career training & development, Subsidised restaurant, Sports & Social Club & much more.....
For further information and full job spec
Please call Maria O' Dwyer today in confidence on mobile 087 2951493 or email Maria for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org