Clinical Skills Facilitator Theatre
Location: Dublin North
Our client a well established HSE Hospital in North Dublin wishes to recruit a Clinical Skills Facilitator Theatre.
This is a CNM2 Grade 19.50 hour week
* Registered General Nurse and registered with An Bord Altranais.
* Have a minimum of five years post registration nursing experience in an acute setting of which two must be in the area of Orthopaedic Theatre Nursing.
* Possess a third level qualification at Level 7 ( ordinary degree ) or higher
* Have completed a teaching and assessing course
* Have excellent managerial skills
* Be computer literate.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative
For further information please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on mobile 087 2951493 or if you have any queries please email Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org