Clinical Nurse Manager Nursing Home Opportunity in Cork
A well known Irish Private Nursing Home is looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager to assist the Director of Nursing in the overall operations and day to day running of the home.
Clinical Nurse Manager - Care of the Elderly, Cork, Ireland.
- Registered General Nurse with An Bord Altranais.
- Proven experience in the Elderly care sector with some Management experience.
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation and HIQA Standards for Residential Care Settings.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Acceptable standard of English both written and oral.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the management of resources.
- Assist in the assignment of work.
- Assist in monitoring the quality of work performance of staff.
For immediate interview please email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't delay please email your CV today to
email@example.com or 01 4188136
Head Hunt International has Staff Nurse & Nursing Management Opportunities in Cork, Clare, Derry, Donegal, Dublin, Galway, Kildare, Sligo, Mayo, Roscommon, Limerick, Kerry, Galway, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford, Tipperary and all over Ireland