Clinical Nurse Manager
Care of Elderly
22euro - 22.75euro per hour
Our client a Nursing Home based in North Dublin would like to recruit Clinical Nurse Manager must have Care of the Elderly experience & an interest in Dementia Care, 39 hours a week - 12 of which are off the floor.
Are you currently working as a Senior Nurse & looking to step up the ladder to a CNM position?
* Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
* Should have a minimum of 5 years post registration experience, 3 of which must have been at senior staff nurse or in a supervisory position.
* Also if you have an ambition to become a CNM & would like to complete a Management course this client will help you with this.
* A minimum of 3 years post registration experience in a Nursing Home is essential.
* Management course or other relevant post registration course is desirable.
* Have proven clinical and professional managerial ability, leadership, communication and organisational skills.
* An interest in Dementia Care.
Salary is 22euro - 22.75euro per hour & 25 days annual leave.
For further information Please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on 087 2951493 & please email CV as a word attachment to email@example.com