Cardiac Physiologist required for full time permanent job with prestigious hospital in North Dublin.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a state of the art department with an excellent support structure.
We are looking to speak with experienced cardiac Physiologists with the following:
- B.Sc. in Clinical Measurement Science, Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or hold an equivalent qualification
- Ideally have at least 6 months post-qualification experience
- Competent in performing and analysing ECG, Blood Pressure Monitors, Echocardiography, Pacing and Trans-oesophageal Echocardiography
- Extensive experience and proficiency with Cardiac Rhythm Management (implantable cardiac devices, analysis and follow up)
- Experience in Cardiac Cath Lab procedures and Haemodynamic measurements
- Post graduate education/IHRBE or BSE accreditation desirable
- Electro Physiology clinical experience and post graduate education is desirable
- Electrocardiography experience and post graduate accreditation is advantageous
For immediate interview please send us your CV or call Jonny on 01 41 88 122 for further information
Headhuntinternational's Doctor & Medical Teams recruit for all levels of hospital and clinic jobs across the medical service sector including Nurses, Doctors and Medical personnel.