We have an exciting opportunity as a Business Development Manager in System Integrators with an Information Communication Technology (ICT) specialised company. You will be responsible for identifying and winning new business opportunities through the development of new and existing systems integrator relationships. As this is a global role you must be flexible and be willing to travel to attend various customer meetings/presentations when required.
* To create and identify new business opportunities within target system integrators that support the achievement of your sales targets. You will leverage your industry expertise and market knowledge in order to identify new business opportunities, typically multi country based Managed Services contracts for Enterprise Voice, UCC, Enterprise Networks and managed desktop. Deal values can typically range from €500k to multi million euro contracts.
* To create, maintain and execute strategic account and opportunity plans to ensure structured development and an organised approach.
* To engage the stakeholders which often includes procurement and commercial departments to establish the project needs and delivery requirements.
* To manage all customer engagement, solutions definition, bid negotiation, pricing and closure activity.
* A track record of identifying, managing, negotiating and closing substantial IT/Communications service managed service, consultancy or solution based contracts.
* 5+ years IT/solution sales to large System Integrators and/or multinational businesses (Previous experience selling to/with Systems Integrators would be a distinct advantage)
* Successful track record selling multi-vendor ICT infrastructure solutions or Managed Service / outsourced solutions.
* Able to demonstrate recent success stories and a clear understanding of sales techniques and pipeline building.
* Educated to degree level.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* The ability to work in other European languages, particularly Spanish, would be of particular interest.
* Experienced in a hands on sales role and had involvement in the complete sales cycle.
The company offers:
Excellent benefits - pension, healthcare, life assurance
Career progression in a growing ICT organisation
Global exposure dealing with major industry recognised partners
If you find this opportunity of interest or would like to discuss further, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org