Business Development Manager IT Dublin.
A major IT Re-seller in Ireland and they are looking to recruit a Senior Sales Executive with the following:
- Current/previous experience with IBM/HP/SUN/Fujitsu technology or a business partner of IBM, SUN or HP.
- Achieve and exceed individual assigned targets.
- Generate new business and maximize all potential opportunities for further business within existing client accounts.
- Establish strong business relationships with prospects, customers and relevant partners.
- Manage key strategic accounts focusing on developing trusted relationships with key stakeholders.
- Manage commercial and technical aspects required to close complex deals, liaising closely with the relevant internal teams
- Large A/C sales experience and Account Management - managing the full sales life-cycle.
- Provide accurate forecast information regarding the pipeline and projected revenue.
- Work closely with service delivery personnel ensuring complete customer satisfaction at all stages of project delivery.
- Pre-sale technically competent knowledge of Unix/Intel Servers/Storage/Virtualization.
- Proven ability to work closely with a major vendor to develop relationships.
- Experience of developing relationship and conducting business at CIO level within organisations.
- Capable of working in dynamic team in a small company environment.
- Technically aware of the architecting requirements of an enterprise class systems and storage solution i.e. Unix, SAN, WAN, Virtualization, Backup solutions.
- Strong references from previous large clients.
- Minimum 5 years previous relevant experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of solution selling and enterprise server and storage solutions.
- Proven track record in sales/ target achievement.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Contact Ashling Harrison for a confidential discussion on the firm and to quantify the role is right for you on 014188102 or send your CV to email@example.com