In partnership with its Client Headhunt International Retail are looking to recruit a passionate and driven Assistant Forecourt Site Manager from fast paced retail to join an expanding Forecourt Retailer in Kildare.
- Proven success at managing large teams and a high volume of sales
- Excellent leadership skills to help develop a large and growing team.
- A hands-on Manager who places on emphasis on driving store standards.
- To provide excellent customer service standards
- To assist in driving sales forward and achieving sales targets
- To communicate all key information to the store team in the most effective way
- To understand the Recruitment process and recruit train, coach and develop the team to ensure that they deliver brand standards and a great customer experience through a clear people plan
- To understand fully the P&L report that is produced each month and act upon the financial/performance data to ensure the shop is run in the most efficient and profitable manner
- Maintain stock levels/availability by replenishing displays/fridges within company guidelines and planograms
- Strong HR skills and knowledge
- Attractive Salary
- KPI Bonus Structure
- Career Growth Opportunities
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. However, due to the large volume of applications anticipated, only successful applicants will be contacted.
To apply or for further information please contact Gary Morrison on 01 4188126 or email with your updated CV in word format to email@example.com