One of Ireland's longest established distributors of enterprise IT is looking for a young and enthusiastic Account Manager in Dublin.
This is an ideal career move for a motivated young sales professional looking to assume account management and IT Vendor responsibility working with international.
Ideal candidates are likely to have a mixture of relationship and sales skills with strong commercial acumen and will undertake to drive new sales through our existing partner relationships.
Working with our existing sales team, you will assume ownership of and responsibility for a number of channel partners and vendors.
You will be required to turn around quotes quickly and answer queries providing a first class level of service at all times. You will quickly become familiarised with our lines of business and quickly achieve the necessary sales accreditations.
Equally important are your verbal communications or phone manner, with excellent written skills, coupled with an ambitious and determined nature.
- To Support the Sales Team on quotes, pricing, escalations and order processing
- To sell our Vendor's product lines into channel partners
- To work closely with the BDM team on meetings, actions and generating pipeline
- Act as a liaison between our reseller customers and the Vendor.
- Support our reseller partners on product benefits to end customers.
- Achieve and maintain the necessary Vendor accreditations.
- Support our customers in bids and tender responses
- Support and assist with rollout of vendor programs and departmental sales plans.
- Work alongside the sales and technical personnel at the Vendor to ensure a co-ordinated approach.
- In all communications present a professional image of the company
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Qualification in a 3rd level degree.
- Of advantage would be Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Cloud Computing or other equivalent disciplines with an emphasis on enterprise computing would be an advantage
- Broad understanding of IT.
- Ability to build relationships and call customers.
- The drive to be successful.
- Persuasive on product issues. Convincing and influential.
- Integrity - acts with courtesy to all and adheres to customer and company policies and procedure.
- Clear attention to detail
- Fluency in English - Spoken and written.
- Timeline sensitive and goal oriented.
- Ability to cope with pressures of peak workloads, short deadlines and End of Quarter.
- Committed to learning and self-development.